Sunday, November 06, 2005

County Fair


WOW -- Last week was VERY exciting. Sunday Night was mom's birthday, Monday was Halloween and Wednesday we visited the county fair!!! I was so tired I had to go to bed at 6 pm on Saturday night. This was the first year I could do any rides at the fair. I had a good time doing the teacups with Mom and the carousel with Dad. I also liked riding the race cars with Parker and going down a GIANT slide. We only got a good picture of Parker coming off the slide -- I was too fast!! I went down the slide on a burlap sack in Dad's lap about 8 times! Parker liked playing some of the carnival games and won a toy for me by throwing darts. I also enjoyed sitting on the tractors and seeing the animals. The firemen even gave me a fire hat at the end. Posted by Picasa

No comments: